Friday, March 25, 2016

Black Hat SEOer story: Part 1

Namecheap.com

This story I found on internet, at a private network, so I not mentioned the author here.
Thanks for this great story.
Black Har SEOer story series:


"IM may not be the right thing for me in 5 years. What I do in IM may not work in 5 years. I don't want to take that risk so Im just going to do IM as a side thing as a hobby."

Well, almost 5 years later and I can gladly say - everything is going well for me! I ended up taking that "risk" and "leap of faith". I ended up putting in all the time I had into this story and absorbing the information on here. And well, it all went from a hobby to a full time profession I absolutely love.

What a journey it has been. I am so grateful for the people I've met from this forum, the advice I've gotten and the level of support I've received from a lot of members here.

I can still remember the days in 2011 when I would message Greg (BassTrackerBoats) asking for advice + the times when I used to troll/mock Thomas (Meathead1234) for being bald. (I was quite "childish" back then I guess, lol).

I hope I'm not the only one who also remembers having to submit a really long application in order to get a BST reviewed/approved, lol.

I really don't want to start naming all the members I've met/spoken to over the last few years as I'd be here forever and I would hate myself if I missed someone out by accident.

Anyways.. I think that's about it for my long speech. Once again, thanks to BHW for making me who I am today.

In the next few sections of this thread, I'm going to talk about some of my favourite tips/strategies that I have been using for the past few months with unbelievable success. I've mostly used these strategies to rank my churn/burn sites.. and I've been super busy the last few weeks scaling everything up to another level.

This is what my Serpbook currently looks like for my churn/burn sites:



ONE OF THE BIGGEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE


That's approx 80+ churn/burn sites - of which most are ranked and is making money. The biggest advice I can give (which I'll go into a bit more detail below) is to scale everything! Even if you have a site making $20/day.. that's $6720/year (providing that the rankings are steady and consistent). If you scale that up to 10 sites... that's $50K+/year. Scale that to 100 sites and that's $500K+/year.

Okay.. obviously it's not going to be easy to create 100 sites that generate $20/day.. but you get my point. If you find something that's working well for you, scale it up. Rinse and squeeze every last bit of earning potential you can from it. I also have a few longer term sites in the works but I'll leave that for another day and another thread.

Here is a quick list of the different tips/strategies I'll cover on this thread:


1. FINDING THE "OPTIMUM" ANCHOR TEXT RATIO

2. PBN RELATED TOOL LIST

3. HOW TO FIND JUICY, HIGH AUTHORITY EXPIRED TWITTER ACCOUNTS

4. HOW TO DOMINATE A NICHE IN THE EASIEST WAY POSSIBLE

5. STUCK ON PAGE 2? THIS IS MY METHOD TO GET "UNSTUCK"

6. THE FRICKIN' END!


As I mentioned at the start of this thread, some of the things I talk about below may not necessarily be "new" to a lot of you. However, I'm confident and almost willing to bet that you'll find at least 1 thing which you didn't know before.

(Especially section #3 with the expired Twitter accounts... I'm quite confident a lot of people don't know what these are).

I could of easily posted the different tips/strategies above as individual threads but I quite liked the idea of having everything in 1 place

So, with all that being said, I hope you enjoy the different sections of this thread. Instead of putting all the information on this main post, I decided to split it up so that you can easily view the exact section you want to read about.

Happy reading.. and if you have any questions feel free to give me a shout and I'll do my best to help out.

Until next time!

Black Har SEOer story series:
Namecheap.com
Load disqus comments

0 comments